Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Meanwhile

As promised, I wanna keep people up to date on what I have been up to since deciding to do less work on Bike Lane Diary. If you like, you can always catch up with me on tino.ca

Curated by R.J.G. Nelson, I will be showing several new colour photographs as part of a group show about the History of Modern Art as re-interpreted by visual artists.

"Wow! Has it been 100 years already? Boy, time flies when you’re not paying attention. So, what the hell happened? Well, we’ll try to connect the dots,
and don’t worry we’ll make it brief."
-R.J.G. Nelson-

VMAC Gallery - 401 Richmond St. W. #440, Toronto. February 2- 29, 2008
A Brief History of Modern Art
Opening: Saturday, February 2nd / Time: 13:00 - 16:00

A heartfelt thank you to all my friends who have kept BLD going ...
Ride on,
Martino

No comments: