Tuesday, January 01, 2013

My Last Post - Ride On!



Thank you all very much for reading and the many awesome comments. 


This blog will remain as an archive for bike culture and politics from TO and around the world from 2003 - 2012. 


Ride On! 

It's been an amazing ride.

Art by Janet Bike Girl



Note: Since several people have asked me:
The Fourth Annual Blessing of Bicycles will he
April 21, 2013 Trinity St. Paul's, 427 Bloor West
Same place, same time
http://bikelanediary.blogspot.ca/2012/03/3rd-annual-blessing-of-bicycles-april.html

10 comments:

Wilson said...

I hate when good bloggers cease to blog. Oh well. I do get it. But this place will be missed.
Cheers
- Wilson

Susanne said...

NO!!! Why?!!!

Tino said...

Thank you Wilson! Appreciate that. I started the blog as an archive for cycling in 2003 and did not think I'd keep it up for even one year. So after almost 10 years, it's time to move onto to other things and other ideas. In any case, I will still be active on Twitter.

Cheers!
Martin

Tino said...

Thanks Susanne. See you in the bike lane.

Anonymous said...

I'm really going to miss your great artwork and informative posts. Where will I find you on Twitter? John

Vic said...

One of the first bike blogs I found after moving to Toronto. Thanks for keeping it up all these years!

Tino said...

Hi John,

Thank you for your kind words. You can fin me here on Twitter. https://twitter.com/BikeLaneDiary

Tino said...

Thanks Vic. Time flies when you ride a bike.

DRU said...

Hey Tino, always loved your blog. As an aside, any idea who to talk to about witnessing sabotage on the trails in the Don?

Tino said...

Thanks DRU,

Sabbotage on the Don trail, again?
Argghh! Have you talked to Ted Ingram? Last time Ted had photos and I think called the Police.