Monday, March 14, 2005

La Fuga di Olmo CBC Broadcast - March 16 -

My little film will be on ZeD TV this Wednesday March 16 at 11:25 p.m.
Yay! Finally.


This short film will be part of an episode called 'Two wheels good' dedicated to bikes
and the coming spring ... The whole lineup can be viewed here

Big thanks to amazing soundmeister Chandra. And Paul for stopping me while riding
my bikey on Nassau street: "Hey, Martino! Wanna make a film about bikes for my open screening at Ting?"

Also, a big thank you to Wendy, Rick, the people at ARC and many more.

Cheers!
Martino

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Very cool! Tuned in late so missed most of the two wheels fun but did catch La Fuga di Olmo! (of course I had seen it before at trinity bellwoods park, but it looked very cool on CBC!)

Tino said...

Thank you very much Tanya! Very kind of you as always. The rest of the films also were very cool.
There is some great bike culture out there!