Thursday, March 03, 2005

Photos at the Toronto Bicycle Show

For those going to the Toronto Bike Show, please check out my large Black and White Bicycle Photos at the CBN (Community Bicycle Network) booth. Have fun at the show!
Cheers, Martino

Toronto International Bicycle Show
Now in its 19th year, the country's largest bike show returns with more than 80 of the world's top BMX riders performing. BMX and MountrainCross riding on a dirt course; flatland demos; autograph sessions; unicyclists; all the latest bikes, accessories, etc.; a kids' cycling zone; film festival; roller races and more, Fri. noon-9 p.m., Sat.-Sun. from 10 a.m. ($13/$8 or $34/family). National Trade Centre, Exhibition Place, 363-1292.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will bring you a present >. Steeker

Tino said...

hey, thanks Steeker!

Anonymous said...

DUDE I was there saturday and I releised I did'nt know what you looked like,, lol my Dad and I went to the booth and you had only two pic's up and I was expecting more I thought the dude with the pony tail was you ,, sooo no present for you lol .Steeker

Tino said...

Only two pics. Bastards! I gave them 5.
Sorry Steeker but I am very honoured you went anyways.
Yeah, no present for only two pics sounds fair to me. ;-)

Cheers
Martino