Friday, October 06, 2006

Buy a BMW! Special Promotion!



(BLD)- Toronto - Special

Toronto BMW dealers announced a new promotion in order to sell more of their cars. Spokesperson Ichhabe Dreiknuts, allowed this reporter to test drive the BMW 760. What a whopper! What else can be said about a car with a V12 engine putting out over 400 horsepower. Dreiknuts was a little more reserved and taken aback by my comments. He correctly pointed out that there is a lot of prestige that goes with owning a car that retails for approximately $180 000. Dreiknuts was a little miffed at the question, I guess it goes without saying, if you have to ask the price it is too expensive for you. I can tell you, as I drove I sure got a lot of looks from women I normally do not get driving my 1998 Tercel. You will have to read my full report on the handling characteristics in this Sunday's paper. For now though, all I have to say right now is I am mortgaging my home to pick one of these suckers up.

I was so in love with this car I almost forgot to ask Dreiknuts what the promotion was. He informed me that for every purchase of a new BMW one receives a BMW bicycle. Dreiknuts at this point was already sticking his nose over me but I had to ask why. He pulled quietly aside and whispered in my ear, "Park the damn thing in your driveway to show your neighbours how big and important you are. Ride the bicycle to work, it will get you there faster. Besides, you will have to sell your kidneys to pay for all the gas the beast uses."

The promotion lasts to the end of the month and only available from BMW dealers in the GTA area.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm.... I could point out this retarded logic, but I'm sure everyone else already understands.

Anonymous said...

What kind of bike?
Where's the specs?
If it's anything like the car it'll weigh 75 pounds, but it'll be made of platinum! oh boy.

Anonymous said...

There are pictures of it in the wheels section of the Sat Star. Pretty staid set up. They will give you a bike rack too as to not damage the paint.