Thursday, November 29, 2007

Copenhagenize!

I just saw a link posted over on Velonews about a site called Cycleliciousness. It basically deals with Copenhagen bike culture, along with information to help people around the world to "Copenhagenize" their streets. I've spent some time there and I have to say it felt like bike paradise (well, other than the whole Nordic climate thing).

Cargo bikes? Check! Cycle Commuters outnumbering Cars? Check! Cute Cycle Chix? Check? Fitting lots of C-words into that list? Check!

I'm looking forward to adding this site to my list of bike-nerd rss feeds. Dear Copenhagen: Next time I visit, I'm bringing a bike!

1 comment:

Colville-Andersen said...

Thanks for the plug for the Copenhagen Bike Culture Blog - Cycleliciousness.
Yours is a groovy blog, too.
I'm interested, however, after having seen your book about critical mass, to hear your thoughts about this post:
HERE
best regards,
Mikael