Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Chez Nous: Free Community Bike Clinic



As the organizer of our Free Community Bike Clinic I have to say it was super successful!!!
Many people came out from all over the community, had their bikes tuned up, got advice about safety and some learned to fix their own bikes. I want to thank the community for coming out and participating in this event. I can tell you that no one person organizes anything. Thus I would like to thank all the people behind the scenes that made this day a success; from the Mechanics who did all the work of getting our bikes ready for spring to the greeters who handed out numbers; all the cooks who provided food for our food table and volunteers; the kids who helped make things run smoothly; BAM, Bike Sauce, and all our community partners including the Metro Toronto Police. Lastly I would like to thank It’s Chez Nous! for putting on such a great event. Looking forward to a great biking year.
Shah M.

No comments: