Friday, August 04, 2006

Politics of dancing.

A: Oh ya, I know what you mean. They are always screwing traffic… wish they were not in my neighbourhood.

B: Gets better when you give them bike lanes. NOT!

A: They pay no taxes yet they want a piece of the road. Best is when they want showers at work. Get this! You stink cause you are sweaty from riding a bike! Take shower at home, drive to work, and stop whining to your employer about not having a shower.

B: Oh ya they know how to whine. They ride on the roads then complain about the cars.

A: Another reason they should stay home. You know most of them are welfare bums anyways. They do not have jobs, they just ride around looking for free joints.

B: I agree with you there. They cannot afford cars so we gotta listen to them go on about bicycles. Drives me up the wall!

A: I so wish I could run a few of those whiney SOBS off the road…

C: Sir, you are on next.

Applause.

A: Ladies and gentlemen with your votes I promise you a better tomorrow in Toronto. I have heard your demands for better cycling facilities. I will work without rest until your demands are met! You deserve bike lanes on every street and I believe you deserve them whole heartedly. I was just telling my good friend moments ago how important cycling is to this City. Let me prove this to you by voting for me this November!

Applause. Standing ovation.

5 comments:

Steeker said...

was'nt that mayor miller before he got voted in last year???

Darren said...

You really think anything has changed?

Steeker said...

nope nothing has changed , more peds getting killed with cars and more bike riders being killed too and the drivers get away with it, the SMOG is worse and City hall wants more parking lot's less green space

Matt said...

So, to be clear to those of us not from Toronto, is this an actual documented conversation along the lines of President Bush's open microphone or is this an invented bit of dialogue?

Anonymous said...

Invented but is a reflection of what happens. They talk a good story but forget it as soon as they are elected. -ds